Posts on Mix In Some Magic may contain affiliate links, which I earn a small commission from. These are provided for your convenience at no price increase to you and help me provide you with great content.
I’m all about simple and easy when it comes to desserts. Also, it has to be delicious too. Deliciousness is also a requirement. That’s why I love these easy mini cheesecakes! They check all of my boxes. Easy and delicious! These easy mini cheesecakes are a great option for a family picnic, bbq, baby shower, bridal shower, etc. Really, easy mini cheesecakes are perfect for any occasion.
They are such an easy dessert! Plus, you can make them ahead of time, which is a great way to save time. This simple recipe makes 12 individual cheesecakes. You might want to make a double batch. It’s one of our favorite desserts and I’m sure these mini desserts will become one of your favorites too!
Many recipes for easy mini cheesecakes call for bunches of ingredients. Everything from graham crackers and heavy cream to sour cream and melted butter. Not this recipe. You only need 4 ingredients for the cheesecake! Other recipes have complicated directions that involve a water bath, using a food processor to make graham cracker crumbs, and a special springform pan. Not this recipe. All you need is a mixer and a muffin tin. If you’re looking for an easy way to make delicious mini cheesecakes, this is for you!
Seriously, you’re going to love these easy mini cheesecakes. It’s great for first time bakers and people with lots of experience. This recipe is a great one for kids to help with! It’s simple and quick, with yummy results. You can totally change the recipe to create different flavors! Keep reading for some of my favorite combinations.
If you’re looking for more simple, yummy desserts, you can find them here. I also have a bunch of Disney copycat recipes that are really fun and delicious. You can find them here.
Easy Mini Cheesecakes Ingredients
- 8oz block of cream cheese(softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla wafers
- pie filling of your choice
- whipped cream(optional)
You can top these creamy mini cheesecakes with whatever you like! I like to use a strawberry or blueberry pie filling. You could use a cherry pie filling or lemon curd. You could switch the vanilla wafers for oreo cookies. You can top them with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or even chocolate chips! Or, go really crazy and top them with fresh fruit. Some fresh berries on top would be delicious! Really, the sky’s the limit. Be creative and make this recipe your own.
Easy Mini Cheesecakes Instructions
Let’s get going with my favorite easy mini cheesecakes!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a standard muffin tin with cupcake liners. I like to use the foil baking cups because they’re a little more sturdy.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each muffin cup
- Use a large bowl and a stand mixer or an electric mixer. You can also use an electric hand mixer. It’s up to you. Combine cream cheese with sugar and eggs. You can start with the paddle attachment, but you will probably need the whisk attachment to really get it mixed well. Beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter on top of the vanilla wafers
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the centers of the cheesecakes are firm.
- Cool. I like to cool them for about 20 minutes on the counter and then move them over to the fridge. I allow them to cool in the muffin cups.
- Just before serving, top with pie filling and whipped cream or any toppings that you like.
- Store easy mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap.
Easy Mini Cheesecakes
Simple and delicious, these easy mini cheesecakes are going to become a family favorite!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Vanilla Wafers
- Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Line a standard muffin tin with cupcake liners. I like to use the foil liners because they're a little more sturdy
Place one vanilla wafer in each muffin cup
Use a large bowl and a stand mixer or an electric mixer. You can also use an electric hand mixer. It's up to you. Combine cream cheese with sugar and eggs. Beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as you go.
Spoon the cheesecake batter on top of the vanilla wafers
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the centers of the cheesecakes are firm
I allow them to cool in the muffin tin.
Just before serving, top with pie filling and whipped cream or any toppings that you like
Store easy mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap
I hope you enjoy these easy mini cheesecakes! They are so much simpler to make than a traditional cheesecake. These little guys really are perfect for any cheesecake lover! I hope you enjoy them and use this recipe as a starting point to really make them your own!