Posts on Mix In Some Magic may contain affiliate links, which I earn a small commission from. These are provided for your convenience at no price increase to you and help me provide you with great content.
I was invited to stay at the brand new Element Anaheim Resort Convention Center by Westin on a recent visit to Disneyland Resort. This deluxe property is a dream come true and just made my top 10 hotels near Disneyland list! It’s not often you find a new hotel near Disneyland. I loved it! It’s located at 1600 S Clementine Street Anaheim CA, 92802
Whether you’re visiting the Disneyland Resort with family or have other business in Anaheim, this property has everything you need and makes a perfect home away from home. Keep reading for an exclusive money-saving offer!
The whole property has such a relaxing atmosphere. It’s easy to feel like you’re on vacation! This property is close to popular points of interest, which is important to me. I like to be close to the action! If you’re traveling with your family, make sure you check out the popular kid’s suites.
In this post, I’ll cover everything you need to know about this gorgeous property! I even have an offer for you so you can get a 4th night FREE(subject to availability) and reduced parking at the Element Anaheim Resort. Plus, I’ll share some tips to help you with your Disney vacation planning.
In This Post
Discount Disney Park Tickets
Please be aware that all Disney parks require park tickets and a theme park reservation. Make sure you have both! Please don’t pay the full price for your Disneyland tickets or hotel. My partners at Get Away Today have the very best deals on tickets and hotels. Their customer service is top-notch, and they even have layaway plans. You can find them by clicking on the image below or call 1-855-GET-AWAY. Make sure you tell them Melissa, from Mix In Some Magic sent you for the best deal!
If you book a package with park tickets and a hotel room, you can use my code MIX10 to save an extra $10. That’s more churro money, friends!
Element Anaheim Resort is 2 blocks away from Disneyland. It was about a 12-15 minute walk to the Anaheim theme parks. It’s an easy walk, but also a quick Uber ride if you’d rather drive.
The property is within walking distance of the Garden Walk Anaheim, which has lots of shops and restaurants and an AMC movie theater. It’s also very close to House of Blues Anaheim, which is a popular southern-style restaurant with live music.
If you’ll be visiting the Anaheim Convention Center, you can plan on about a 20-minute walk from this property. There is no shuttle service, but Uber/Lyft are easily accessible.
The nearest airport to Element Anaheim Resort is John Wayne airport, which is about 20 minutes away. Long Beach airport is about 30 minutes away.
I stayed in a corner room with incredible views of Disneyland! What a view! I could see the Mickey wheel, Guardians of the Galaxy, Space Mountain, and the Matterhorn all from my room. I even caught the fireworks show through my floor-to-ceiling windows one evening!
Their one-bedroom suites included kitchen areas with a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and stove. This is a perfect way to save some money and eat in! The beds were comfortable and the private bathroom was luxurious.
They have lots of different room types to fit any group. From a spacious studio to a kid’s suite with bunk beds, you’re sure to find the perfect room.
Element Anaheim Resort serves a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. Their free hot breakfast buffet is impressive! Along with your standard breakfast items, I was happy to see it was filled with lots of healthy options too.
I enjoyed egg whites with root vegetables one morning and a cinnamon scone with fruit and yogurt another morning. Both were delicious! They also have grab-and-go options for breakfast that include things like whole fruits and granola bars for breakfast on the run.
The property has a wonderful 24-hour fitness center with lots of great equipment. The pool area has bbq areas and a seating area open to guests and a great pool. The outdoor pool is heated and it’s saline, which I loved because it’s so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Element Anaheim Resort has quite a few extra perks that were just the cherry on top of my already wonderful stay! Great hotel amenities are so important! They have free wi-fi internet in the guest rooms, lobby, and all public areas. There’s a small shop next to the front desk to purchase snacks, drinks, and anything you may have forgotten. The property has 8 electric car charging stations, which is great!
Element Anaheim Resort is a pet-friendly hotel! Two pets 40 lbs maximum are allowed per room. There is an additional pet fee that is charged.
Exclusive Offer For Element Anaheim Resort
I love the Element Anaheim Resort so much and I know that you will love it too! There are so many great things about this brand-new property. When you book Element Anaheim Resort with my partners at Get Away Today you get even more perks! They have a 4th-night free offer along with a reduced parking fee. They always have great prices! Check them out here.
Disneyland Tips and Tricks
A trip to Disneyland is a magical experience, but it can also be overwhelming with the crowds and long lines. Here are some insider tips and tricks for making the most out of your visit to the happiest place on earth:
- Get there early: Arriving at the park before it opens can save you a lot of time waiting in line for popular rides. Plus, you can take advantage of the shorter lines for some of the more popular attractions before the crowds arrive. Check out this post for info on rope-dropping Disneyland.
- Use Genie Plus: The Genie Plus system allows you to reserve a spot in line for popular rides, so you don’t have to wait in the regular line. Read this post for more information on Genie Plus at Disneyland.
- Take advantage of single-rider lines: If you are okay with riding alone or being separated from your group, single-rider lines can be a great way to save time waiting in line. Check out this attractions guide for more info.
- Pack snacks and water: Bringing your own snacks and water can save money and keep you hydrated and energized throughout the day. Here’s info on what food you can bring into the park.
- Take advantage of the parades and shows: The parades and shows at Disneyland and California Adventure are not to be missed! Check the schedule for times and plan your day accordingly.
- Visit during off-peak times: If possible, visit the park during off-peak times, such as weekdays or off-season. This can help you avoid crowds and save money on tickets and accommodations. Find my guide on when to visit Disneyland to help you pick a time to visit.
- Download the Disneyland app: The Disneyland app is an excellent tool for checking wait times, finding your way around the park, and even making dining reservations.
- Make sure you have a well-packed park bag! You don’t want to pay extra for something at the Disney theme parks that you could easily bring from home! Here’s my guide to what to pack in your park bag.
- Don’t miss my top 10 Disneyland tips!
- Bring a good attitude and go with the flow. Your attitude is part of having a great vacation at the Happiest place on earth! Make sure you’re family has a positive outlook and you’ll have a great time.
Make sure you check out my downloadable touring plans if you’d like a step-by-step guide to the parks!
I have a planning phone call that’s super popular! In this phone call, I can answer all of your Disneyland vacation questions and give you lots of tips and info tailored just to you and your group!
I loved staying at Element Anaheim Resort! Their customer service was wonderful. They have such a friendly staff and I appreciated that so much. I loved that I was just a short walk from the front gate of Disneyland! Their central location is a huge bonus! I loved the free wifi and the complimentary American breakfast was really nice. If you’re looking for a great place to stay, check them out! You can find more hotel reviews here.
Make sure to check out my podcast for lots of Disney planning information! You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Just search for “Mix In Some Magic” Follow me on Instagram for lots of Disney tips and fun!