Posts on Mix In Some Magic may contain affiliate links, which I earn a small commission from. These are provided for your convenience at no price increase to you and help me provide you with great content.
Have you tried the Peanut Butter Blondies from the Craftsman Grill inside the Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland? They are all the rage! You may have seen them on social media. Everyone is raving about them and for a good reason! They are amazing. There’s really no other way to put it. They are blow your mind delicious and deserve every second of social media coverage they are getting! The problem is, I can’t always go to Disneyland to buy my own. What’s a girl to do? There’s only one solution, a Disneyland Copycat Peanut Butter Blondies recipe so they can be made at home!Jump to Recipe
My Disneyland Copycat Peanut Butter Blondies are the perfect solution. If you love peanut butter, do yourself a favor and make them. You won’t be disappointed. Take a couple to your neighbor too. They’ll appreciate a few of these delicious treats. Plus, it will earn you some brownie points.
I tried these for the first time a few weeks ago while visiting the parks and knew I had to recreate them. Seriously, they are one of my favorite things to eat at Disneyland. My Disneyland Copycat Peanut Butter Blondies recipe starts with a blondie base. The blondie is covered with a thick layer of peanut butter frosting and topped with Reese’s Pieces. Do I have your attention yet? It’s a peanut butter lovers dream! This Disneyland copycat recipe is just as good(if not better) than the real thing! With a few basic ingredients, you’ll be ready to go.
I bought my baking cups on Amazon. If you don’t want to go that route, you can also make these in a 9 x 13 pan and turn them into blondie bars. Peanut butter bars with a blondie base? Yum! What if you topped them with ice cream, a chopped candy bar, or dark chocolate chips? Too much? Yeah, you’re probably right. Let’s stick with the Disneyland Copycat Peanut Butter Blondies recipe.
Are you looking for even more Disney Copycat recipes? I’ve got you covered! Check out all of my delicious Disney copycat recipes here!
If you are visiting Disneyland soon, check out my tips and helpful planning information at the end of this post.
Peanut Butter Blondies Ingredients
This easy recipe uses simple ingredients that are easy to find. You probably have them all at home, ready to go.
All Purpose Flour
Reese’s Pieces(for the blondie and for the top)
Peanut Butter Frosting
Creamy Peanut Butter(you can sub crunchy peanut butter if you prefer)
Milk or Heavy Cream
How To Make Peanut Butter Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix until combined. You can use an electric mixer or a stand mixer. I prefer to use my stand mixer.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until completely combined.
4. Add in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Don’t over-mix!
5. Fold Reeses Pieces into the blondie batter.
6. Spoon mixture into baking cups. Fill a little less than half full. Or, spread the mixture into a 9 x13 pan lined with parchment paper, wax paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray.
7. Bake in cups for around 25 -28 minutes. Cooking time may vary. Bake until the top is set and lightly browned. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn! If you’re using a 9 x 13 pan, bake for 28-32 minutes. 8. Cool completely before adding frosting.
Peanut Butter Frosting
1. In a medium bowl with the whisk attachment, cream butter, and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar(start with 1/4 cup and gradually add more as needed).
3. Add vanilla
4. Add milk or heavy whipping cream(about 1 tablespoon at a time) as needed to make it creamy and spreadable.
Spread a thick peanut butter layer of frosting mixture on top of the blondie. Sprinkle with Reeses Pieces, and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
I hope you enjoy this Disney copycat recipe! Peanut Butter Blondies are one of my favorite treats in the park. It’s so nice to be able to create them at home. Plus, they are such an easy treat to make! I prefer them over classic brownies. They’re just a little more fancy. They also make a great choice if you need to bring baked goods to any event. They are a show-stopper! Disneyland Copycat Peanut Butter Blondies make the perfect sweet treat that will get you through until you can get to Disneyland and buy one for yourself.
Disneyland Planning Help
I’ve got bunches of information on planning a Disneyland trip that will be so helpful for you! Start with my complete guide to visiting Disneyland. It’s a step-by-step guide for planning your vacation that will be helpful. Check out my top 10 Disneyland tips and my guide to when to visit Disneyland to help you pick the best time for your vacation! I’ve also got a post on rope dropping at Disneyland that’s very helpful.
Check out my downloadable touring plans for a step-by-step guide to the parks!
I have a planning phone call that’s super popular! In this phone call, I can answer all of your Disneyland vacation questions and give you lots of tips and info tailored just to you and your group!
Make sure to check out my podcast for lots of Disney planning information! You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Just search for “Mix In Some Magic” Follow me on Instagram for lots of Disney tips and fun!
Disneyland CopyCat Peanut Butter Blondies
- 3/4 cup Butter melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar lightly packed
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Reeses Pieces(peanut butter candies) Plus more for decorating the top
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Butter room temperature
- 1/4-1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-2 Tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until completely combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until just combined. Don't over mix!
- Fold in Reeses Pieces
- Spoon mixture into baking cups. Fill a little less than half full. Or, spread mixture into 9 x13 pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in cups for around 25 -28 minutes. Bake until the top is set and lightly browned. Keep a close eye on the so they don't burn! If you're using a 9 x 13 pan, bake for 28-32 minutes. Cool complexly before adding frosting.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- In a mixing bowl with the whisk attachment, beat together peanut butter and butter until smooth
- Add powdered sugar(start with 1/4 cup and gradually add more as needed).
- Add vanilla
- Add milk(about 1 tablespoon at a time) as needed to make creamy and spreadable.
- Spread on top of blondies and top with Reese's Pieces