Posts on Mix In Some Magic may contain affiliate links, which I earn a small commission from. These are provided for your convenience at no price increase to you and help me provide you with great content.
I recently stayed at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim while visiting the Disneyland Resort! This is one of the newer hotels in the area, and I’ve wanted to stay here for a while. SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim Tapestry Collection by Hilton has a lot of great things to offer guests visiting the area. I loved the unique style, fireworks views from the pool terrace, and friendly staff!
The property has a fun Orange County beach vibe that you’ll love! In this post, I’ll cover everything you need to know about SunCoast Park Hotel so you can decide if it’s the right property for your family on your next visit to Disneyland! Read to the end to find out how to get the best rates!
I’ll also share some tips and tricks that will help make your visit to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure more enjoyable!
In This Post
Discount Disney Park Tickets
Please be aware that Disney theme parks all require park tickets and reservations. Make sure you have both! Please don’t pay the full price for your Disney tickets or hotel. My partners at Get Away Today have the very best deals on tickets and hotels. Their customer service is top-notch, and they even have layaway plans. You can find them by clicking the image below or call 1-855-GET-AWAY. Make sure you tell them Melissa from Mix In Some Magic sent you for the best deal! If you book a package with park tickets and a hotel room you can use my code MIX10 to save an extra $10. That’s more churro money, friends!
SunCoast Park Hotel is located less than a mile from Disneyland. They are in a great location and just a short walk from the parks. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk from the property to Disneyland’s main gate. Although they are within walking distance of Disneyland, the ART(Anaheim Resort Transit) stops right out front for guests who would prefer a ride to Disneyland. Current pricing for ART is listed on their website.
If you’re heading to the Anaheim Convention Center, the SunCoast Park Hotel is slightly over 1 mile away. It will take about 30 minutes to walk, or you can use ride-share or ART to get you there. It will take you about 5 minutes to drive there.
SunCoast Park Hotel is about 25 minutes from the Santa Ana John Wayne airport(the closest airport). It’s about 35 minutes from the Long Beach airport. I prefer to fly into one of these airports. It’s so convenient to rent a car or take an Uber or Lyft directly to the Cambria Hotel. You can also book a shuttle. I recommend the Karmel shuttle. Or, you could rent a car.
You can fly into Los Angeles International airport, which is much further away. Plan on taking about 90 minutes to 2 hours, depending on traffic. You can find out more info about airports near Disneyland here.
This property is a short drive from the Angel Stadium of Anaheim and the Honda Center.
The Anaheim Gardenwalk is just a few minutes from SunCoast Park Hotel and has many great dining and entertainment options.
The SunCoast Park Hotel has nice rooms with comfortable beds. It’s a very clean hotel, which I appreciate! They offer spacious, modern guest rooms that create an enjoyable experience for all their guests. They have several room types to choose from, including some oversized guest rooms. Our room had a tub and shower combo. You’re sure to find something perfect for your family. Clean rooms are a must; our room was perfectly clean and well-maintained.
Here are some of the room options:
- 2 Queen Beds Standard Room- 2 Queen beds. Maximum occupancy: 4
- 1 King, Sofa Bed King Studio Suite- 1 King bed, 1 sofa bed. Maximum occupancy: 4
Here’s what’s included with each room:
- Coffee Machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV
- Flat-screen cable tv
SunCoast Park Hotel has a beautiful pool area with a hot tub. Their infinity pool is perfect for guests of all ages! You’ll find lots of seating on the pool terrace, and a VW bus nearby is an excellent place to take some fun pictures! The heated outdoor pool is a great place to relax. Schedule some time in your day to enjoy the beautiful pool!
You can see fireworks from the pool terrace. So, if you find yourself back at the hotel around fireworks time, check them out!
You’ll find some great amenities at SunCoast Park Hotel!
- Cardio-equipped Fitness center
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small gift shop with snacks
- Laundry services available onsite
- Onsite restaurant
- Digital keys
- Outdoor infinity Pool with firework views
- Hot Tub
SunCoast Park Hotel does not have a free breakfast, but they have an onsite restaurant called The Beachcomber that serves hot breakfast and dinner. They also have Illy’s Coffee Bar, a great place to grab a quick breakfast and coffee before heading out for your day.
Self-parking at SunCoast Park Hotel is $28 per night, but parking is free for guests who book through Get Away Today!
Best Rates At Suncoast Park Hotel
We are all looking to save money, and I know you love a good deal! Well, I’ve got one for you! You can get the best rates at the SunCoast Park Hotel by booking through my partners at Get Away Today. You’ll get a reduced rate and free parking($28 per night saving) by booking through Get Away Today. Plus, if you are booking a package(hotel with park tickets), you can use my code MIX10 to save an additional $10. You can book your stay at the SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim online or you can call Get Away Today at 1-855-Get-Away and tell them Melissa with Mix In Some Magic sent you for the best deals. Booking your hotel at a discount is the best way to save money on your Disneyland vacation.
Disneyland Tips and Tricks
A trip to Disneyland is a magical experience, but it can also be overwhelming with the crowds and long lines. Here are some insider tips and tricks for making the most out of your visit to the happiest place on earth:
- Get there early: Arriving at the park before it opens can save you a lot of time waiting in line for popular rides. Plus, you can take advantage of the shorter lines for some of the more popular attractions before the crowds arrive. Check out this post for info on rope-dropping Disneyland.
- Use Genie Plus: The Genie Plus system allows you to reserve a spot in line for popular rides, so you don’t have to wait in the regular line. Read this post for more information on Genie Plus at Disneyland.
- Take advantage of single-rider lines: If you are okay with riding alone or being separated from your group, single-rider lines can be a great way to save time waiting in line. Check out this attractions guide for more info.
- Pack snacks and water: Bringing your own snacks and water can save money and keep you hydrated and energized throughout the day. Here’s info on what food you can bring into the park.
- Take advantage of the parades and shows: The parades and shows at Disneyland and California Adventure are not to be missed! Check the schedule for times and plan your day accordingly.
- Visit during off-peak times: Visit the park during off-peak times, such as weekdays or off-season. This can help you avoid crowds and save money on tickets and accommodations. Find my guide on when to visit Disneyland to help you pick a time to visit.
- Download the Disneyland app: The Disneyland app is an excellent tool for checking wait times, finding your way around the park, and even making dining reservations.
- Make sure you have a well-packed park bag! You want to avoid paying extra for something at the Disney theme parks that you could easily bring from home! Here’s my guide to what to pack in your park bag.
- Don’t miss my top 10 Disneyland tips!
- Bring a good attitude and go with the flow. Your attitude is part of having a great vacation at the Happiest place on earth! Make sure you’re family has a positive outlook, and you’ll have a great time.
Check out my downloadable touring plans for a step-by-step guide to the parks!
I have a planning phone call that’s super popular! In this phone call, I can answer your Disneyland vacation questions and give you lots of tips and info tailored to you and your group!
I hope this information about SunCoast Park Hotel was helpful to you! This property is right at the center of Anaheim and the area attractions. It’s a great home base for your magical vacation. I enjoyed my stay at this superb hotel. The front desk staff was fantastic. They offer outstanding hospitality, and guests are their top priority! I love the easy walk to Disneyland, the spacious rooms, and overall look and feel of this fun hotel. The incredible pool is a bonus, especially if you have small children. I will be staying at SunCoast Park Hotel again soon. I think you’ll love it. This property is an excellent choice for your Disneyland Resort vacation.
Are you still looking for the perfect hotel? I have a bunch of hotel reviews that might be helpful for you if you’re still trying to decide where you’d like to stay.
Make sure to check out my podcast for lots of Disney planning information! You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Just search for “Mix In Some Magic” Follow me on Instagram for more Disney tips and lots of Disney tips and fun!